Our vision, aims and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens. We spent the summer term 2015 reviewing our Vision, Aims and Values and were proud to launch them in September 2015.
To inspire curious, creative, resilient learners who are aspirational and flourish in the world God has given us.
- To promote every child's aspirations and support them to reach their learning and personal goals
- To create a school where Christian values are at the heart of school life
- To open our children's minds to a world of possibilities by promoting risk-taking and creativity
- To develop children's self-esteem, confidence and life-skills to enable them to become passionate learners for life and overcome the challenges of the future
- To encourage children to be resilient and resourceful so that they are able to adapt and grow in an ever-changing world
- To develop our children's spirituality, through encouraging curiosity, fostering a love of life and nurturing a sense of awe and wonder in the world around us
- To value difference and nurture a mutually supportive and caring Christian community
- To develop a collaborative working relationship with the whole family
Values – Demonstrating God’s Love through…
Love hope, service, responsibility, perseverance and creativity